"EVERYTHING has a beginning and an end. LIFE is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being HUMAN is all about."

Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

Thursday, January 14, 2010

BLESSINGS


Cut my hair short today. I dunno...it was a spur of the moment...just planned it yesterday and CUT. It went well actually....


I have been very BLESSED. Actually...the COSPLAYERS here in Bacolod are blessed this year. I am so happy that sponsors came flooding in after a lot of struggle and despite it all, I am glad we struggled. I am very thankful namely to Jay Yip and her family for putting up with my requests. THANK YOU SO MUCH! The effen efforts of Elisa Nuble, Bian Uy, Sai Ng, Fu Javellana, the Balquin Sisters and the rest of the gang is more than enough to push me on even when I'm tired. This event started out as something that is insignficant to almost all the population in Bacolod City...but now...now it's different. People are slowly getting what COSPLAY is all about.

I AM GRATEFUL. I am very happy to meet Hitsuzen Inc last year. Very thankful that they're supporting the art as vigorously as any cosplayer can or even more. Thanks so much for your support, Elerem, Mac, Von, Ban & Po-kun. I am very grateful.

1 comment: