"EVERYTHING has a beginning and an end. LIFE is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being HUMAN is all about."

Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I wanna be a REAL ANBU right about now....

You know what....? I'm sick of people who ASSUME... Oh yeah... Why do I want to be a REAL ANBU? Coz I want to kill someone right now. SOMEBODY just aired my PERSONAL CP NUMBER on TV and RADIO SINCE LAST WEEK...WITHOUT MY FRIGGIN CONSENT!!!

Not that I hate publicity for the ANBU Fest...BUT really!!! That's my PERSONAL number, you bugger!!! What do you think of me???? A COMPANY!? And what now, huh??? You didn't even ask for MY consent to spread MY number across Negros... AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MEDIA PERSON!? THIS IS A BLIND ITEM...YES THIS IS! I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU WORK IN THAT 'PRESTIGIOUS' STATION!!!

This is a rant...thanks for reading and may THIS NEVER happen to you... See you in ANBUFEST!

katz

No comments:

Post a Comment