"EVERYTHING has a beginning and an end. LIFE is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being HUMAN is all about."

Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

POSTER, LAYOUTS & HELL


I have yet to understand why people won't move till a BOMB blows beside them... Yeah. I'm one of those people... LOL! I am practically in a RUSH right now with things that I left unattended for quite some time. This is not a habit actually...it was more because of the Holidays, Friends...and LAZINESS. I wanted to do these stuff a few weeks ago but was caught up in the holiday feel of things...awh the cool breeze...awh the lax environment...awh THE LAZINESS!

I understand that I'm now juggling two productions and are both due on the SAME MONTH!!! But hey...when the going gets tough...the tough goes... "PLANTS & ZOMBIES" (ehem!) I mean...GETS GOING....Gets Going! Tehehehe. . .

I'm ALERTING all theatre and dance fanatics to watch out for a GREEK Dance Musicale this February in the La Salle Coliseum, Bacolod. Judging by the venue, you can just imagine what kind of production this will be... ^__^ And I'm praying for the best.

I'm also inviting all the COSPLAYERS in Negros to check out the ANBUFest 2010 posters that will be out this week. Check 'em...check 'em and RALLY YOUR CLAN now!!!

And still,

katz tecson
TINTA|productions 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment