"EVERYTHING has a beginning and an end. LIFE is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being HUMAN is all about."

Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

Monday, January 11, 2010

LOVE TEAM


It was amazing poking fun on Pollen & Jay2x earlier this morning...yeah...about 1am earlier... I'm about to sleep. It's moments like these that fades out the pressure as we prepare for the upcoming ANBUFest 2010. Two teams are collaborating (TINTA|productions & Hitsuzen Inc.) for this PIONEER project and I'm hoping that everything will be A-OKAY! I actually downloaded this photo from Von who sent me this cute pic of them...can you guys guess who's who??? ^_^ Btw, they're not men...one's a girl. Who is it??? XD

Oyasumi,


katz tecson

TINTA|productions

2 comments:

  1. well two words for the team "the best" the captions was nice.. the talents are in shape.. like it was really meant to be.. hahaha.. im not a jerk not to see the real vlaue of the scene.. you guys really did a good job.. and it is worth seing for.. im looking forward to meet this team in person.. GodBless more.. ^___^


    >ishiwa<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Domo, Ishi-chan... ^^ I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply or talk much earlier in FB since I was rushing with the layouts. God Bless and TC! Will be seeing you in April, ayt? I'll do my best to be there. Yosh!

    katz
    (*)(*) <---do you know what this is??? This is a JOKE headed by Eli herself... >,<

    ReplyDelete