"EVERYTHING has a beginning and an end. LIFE is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being HUMAN is all about."

Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

Friday, February 5, 2010

The SUDDEN BURST of...disappointments...


Katz here... Fufu's been given the task to take care of this site with me. Anyway, everything about the promotions of ANBUFest did not go well. Well, yeah maybe to others...it's seem pretty normal. But for me, I'm a bit disappointed. For one, the streamers' print is NOT correct. Not that I'm being a COMPLAINING BITCH here...but...well, we sent the FINAL layout on time...but... Sigh. I guess what's done is done. Anyway... ANYWAY! I still haven't heard from the MOR emcee... I'm getting anxious because people who said they'll support...DO NOT. I mean...I don't want to mention the exact names...and believe me, I don't know them. So if you think this is you...and I know you...it's NOT you. LOL! If you're wondering who, ask me in person next time we meet. Hehehhe... I'm sure MAC from Hitsuzen Inc knows...

With regards to costumes... My costume is still NOT complete. After all...I am organizing this "SHIT" - as what a BITCH called it. Yeah..and I'm juggling two productions...and it's scaring the SHIT out of me...and the fact that my weapon is still not finished...adds to the pressure and the stress that's eating me out...worst is...because of the STRESS, I am LITERALLY....EATING OUT! DAMN...and I was aiming to lose weight!

I hope everything goes well...prizes are up and a little more ironing...we're set to go. I'm thankful that people care...and I thank God for giving me strength, the team and Hitsuzen Inc... Gosh... Let's FRIGGIN DO THIS!!! URRRRGGHHH!!! We're gonna ROCK Bacolod, I swear!

katz
Farting out... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment