"EVERYTHING has a beginning and an end. LIFE is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being HUMAN is all about."

Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fufu's reflections and DREAM Come True

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks6nQOcWPeo
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^

Watch! Watch! Watch!
HeeeEEheee!!! MY 1st VIDEO BLOG!!!


The sun shines on me...I just hope it doesn't stop shining! ^_^v
The Lord works in mysterious ways...and ways you don't expect. SERIOUSLY. I now believe in it.
Dreams will happen, if you be patient, pray, dream and ALWAYS believe. In your dream, in yourself and IN GOD.

I'm surely the last person to have my culinary OJT's done, in fact I've barely started. There's an unreasonably paralysing fear that I can't explain, or I'm just being a stupid coward. I've had to straighten myself up before taking the 1st step to creating my future.

GOd knows that I almost had zero initiative to complete my OJT requirements (stupid, I KNOW), despite my dream of being a successful cook/chef (dare I call myself that.) After an emotional thunderstorm that almost "killed" me...then I became confused as to whether I actually WANTED that for myself...As a lot of young people are, we can't decide what we want to do with our lives, being in an awkward stage in life. After WATCHING THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG WITH KATZ-NESAMA AND J-CHAN, I HAVE CONFIRMED...MY TWO BIGGEST DREAMS. TO BE AN ANIMATOR OR CHEF. DO OR DIE.
AND AGAIN...DISNEY HELPED ME REMIND MYSELF TO DREAM. BELIEVE.BE STORNG. WORK HARD. HARDER. IT WAS DISNEY. DISNEY is such a huge force in my life with all its lessons, inspiration...all that. (Of course ANIME too.)

So mom tells me, we need to go to the US to use our VISAS ASAP. So, where else to go but Disneyland in California!!! (DisneyWorld in Florida is too far and too expensive) She said, finish your resume and OJT requirements, OR ELSE NO DISNEYLAND!!! NO AMERICA! So...AGAIN DISNEY is helping me take a step forward...has become the driving force (even as a bribe) to help me complete my requirements. I begged and prayed that I needed a VACATION first before I head off to my OJTs...(I know it sounds spoiled) but I NEEDED to RENEW myself and my convictions...I needed to start all over. After the unfortunate events after my graduation...I NEEDED to get away and refresh myself. The family was planning to go to Boracay but it was postponed. i felt bad cuz i thought, sitting on the beach and writing, reflecting would help me unwind and get my act together...but it was postponed to May.
Disneyland...THAT WAS A SHOCK and ABSOLUTELY what I NEEEEEDED! What better to REFRESH my dream and confidence in myself than being in the "Happiest place on Earth"...and my DREAM of going to Disneyland/World came true...SOONER than I imagined. I've always dreamed of saving enough money by being a cook/chef to be able to go to California or Orlando...to go "home".

And now, this is my chance. A wonderful friend of mine told me that "God is just and gives you what yuo deserve". In my current state, I feel unworthy, but I guess He thinks it's best for me to go there...and I am soooooo HAPPY beyond words.

Thank you GOd. Thank you mommy. Thank you daddy.
DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
I only hope some day I can share the same joy, the same tears of absolute bliss with the most special and dearest people to me...guys you know who you are.

I love David Cook's song..."DREAM BIG". IT IS one of the two The songs of my life.

"I see it everyday,
We settled for safe,
And lose ourselves along the way.

'Cause if you don't dream big,
What's the use in dreaming?
If you don't have faith,
There's nothing worth believing.
It takes one hope,
To make the stars worth reaching for.
So reach out for something more!
....
I wiped my tears away.
Now it's time for a change....
No I can't waste another day."

AND the 2nd one is..."HOLD ON" from Princess Diaries

"Hold On
But don't hold too tight
let go its gonna be alright
Don't run away from what your heart is saying
Ohh Be strong
Face what you're afraid of
Come on
Show them what you're made of
I know its hard when your hope is gone
But you gotta keep holding on.

[Verse 2]

You hear a voice thats calling
And its telling you to make a change.
It's time to fly
And say goodbye
And move on to a better place
You know you gotta take the first step
To get where you wanna be

Just get on track and don't look back
Cause its the only way you're gonna be free."


Thanks for reading!
God bless! Take care y'all!!! And yes...PRAY PRAY PRAY! Appreciate what you have and DREAM! DREAM BIG!!!


Fufu Out!!!
-tintaproductions core team member;


Facebook blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment